Terms and Conditions
By purchasing from Pro Packer Limited you agree to the below terms and conditions.
- All prices stated on the website are in GBP.
- There potentially could be instances when the exact items from the image on the homepage are unavailable, therefore they will be replaced with items of equal description and quality.
- Should the circumstance arise where after an order has been made, the Pro Packer Essential Backpacking Kit is unavailable, we will cancel your order, with a full refund.
- Force Majeure: Pro Packer Ltd will make every reasonable effort to meet the required despatch date. We shall not however, be liable for any loss or damage due to delays or failure to ship resulting from any cause beyond its reasonable control, such as but not limited to, Compliance with Laws or Regulations, Acts of God, Acts or Omissions of the Purchaser, Acts of Civil or Military Authority, Judicial Action, Defaults of Sub-Contractors or Suppliers, Labour Disputes, failure or delays in transportation, embargoes, wars or riots.
- Cancellation of order: You, as the buyer have the right to cancel an order under the Distance Selling Regulations (Download DTI Distance Selling Guide). Pro Packer Limited will accept the cancellation of an order providing: 1. The cancellation is received by e-mail within seven (7) days of the Acknowledgment of Order. 2. The cancellation is sent to us by email to Sales@propacker.co.uk. If the goods have already been dispatched when the cancellation is received, they must be returned safe, securely and in resaleable condition within seven (7) days of receipt. If these conditions are met, the goods and the cost of return will be refunded in full. The buyer has a statutory obligation to ensure the goods are returned in a saleable condition whilst in his/her possession and during transit. If the returned goods are received in a damaged condition, we reserve the right to refuse their return or debit the cost of returning the goods to a saleable state. We strongly advise our customers to return goods in a way that we have to sign for receipt of the package and also retain their proof of dispatch for any goods they are returning. Pro Packer Limited are not liable for any goods lost in transit. Goods must be returned in the same way that they were despatched (Small Parcel Royal Mail Signed For 2nd class postage). The goods must not have been used, must not have been removed from the individual packaging, must be complete with all components and the packaging must not be damaged. Note that if these conditions are not met we may not accept returned goods. You will be credited with a full refund within 30 days of notifying us of the cancellation as long as we receive the goods back in the above condition and within the timeframes set out above.